We have the experience and knowledge to look after your pets no matter what species they are. Our services for exotic pets include:
- Routine health checks and advice
- Beak trimming, wing clipping and claw clipping
- Anorexic patient support and treatment
- Medical investigations and treatment such as, Nebulisation for respiratory diseases, Ultrasonography and Digital x-ray.
- Exploratory laparototomy – tortoises, reptiles, birds
- Reproductive disorder correction (egg binding, pre and post ovulatory follicles)
- Peritonitis treatment
- Foreign body removal
- Bladder stone removal
- Fracture fixation
- Traumatic wound treatment and closure
Our clients have a wide range of exotic pets. Paul Revell has experience in seeing and treating exotic pets and we have a number of veterinary nurses with a special interest and further training in exotics.