Client Care Advisor
We are currently looking for a Client Care Advisor to work at our Springwood Practice in Stapenhill and our Practice in Stretton. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant and enthusiastic team.
Candidates should be friendly, efficient, reliable, self-motivated, professional and confident with excellent communication and inter personal skills. Experience in a similar environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. Main duties will include:
- General reception and administration duties to include welcoming and assisting clients
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries
- Taking payment and cash handling
- Making follow up treatment calls
- Retail sales, stock control
- Ensuring the reception and waiting areas are kept clean, tidy and welcoming
Hours of work – Minimum 25 hours per month, mostly evenings and some weekends, between the hours of:
- 5.00pm – 7.30pm – Monday to Friday
- 8.30am – 4.00pm – Saturday
- 9.00am – 12.30pm – Sunday
You will be working on a flexible contract to suit the needs of the business. You should also be able to provide additional cover for holidays and sickness as and when required. The hours of work will involve weekend working and evenings.
The successful applicant must be able to work two weeks on a full time basis to commence with to enable full training to be undertaken. We offer 20 days holiday [pro rata] plus statutory holidays rising to 25 days with service, career development and an animal benefit scheme and of course the opportunity to join The Scarsdale Team!
Please apply in writing, enclosing a copy of your CV, clearly stating the position you are applying for to: HR Department at Pride Veterinary Centre, Riverside Road, Derby. DE24 8HX or via email at email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th January 2017